Pages

Monday, November 15, 2010

Richt's Decline...

... When it all starting going wrong... This is my latest contribution to ChuckOliver.net.   This is one part in a series at ChuckOliver.net in which Richt's future is questioned, as is the future of the head coaching position at Georgia. 

Here are some of the other pieces:

- The Mark Richt Show is over in Athens (Chuck Oliver)

- Richt's Replacement (Drew Collins)

- Georgia has fallen, can Richt help them up? (Clark Nelson)

- Richt No Longer in Coaching Elite (Fletcher Proctor)

- What happens to Richt if he leaves? (Chadd Scott)

I'm on record as "undecided" about Richt's fate.  Honestly, I lean towards giving him a shot in 2011.  In the end, I don't think it matters because I think McGarity will give him a shot at 2011.  It's an interesting dilemma with lots of legitimate arguments and comparisons and stats on both sides of the fence.  Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment