Pages

Monday, November 15, 2010

Nick Fairley...

...is a total douchebag.  That Auburn fans are actually defending this conduct is unbelievable... (HT: Sports by Brooks). 

Here's Gene Chizik's half-hearted, but obligatory, comment on the dirty play: 

"Just really disappointed in that,” Auburn coach Gene Chizik said. “That’s a lot of reflection on us as coaches, and I’m embarrassed by it. That’s not who we are. That’s not the way we carry ourselves, and we will address it tomorrow.”

Brooks, who has no ties to UGA or the SEC, had this to say about Chizik's quote: 

"Chizik has yet to do anything that indicates Fairley’s incessant dirty play isn’t exactly who Auburn is."



4 comments:

  1. Quote from David Greene on Fairley:
    "All I can wish is that we had someone for Georgia who played as hard as he did and who disrupts the offensive line like he does. The kid plays like a champion."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing. He is right. And you are right. If David Greene said that about Fairley, then I am completely off-base and wrong. I'll ask for forgiveness from my rash transgressions and unreasonable conclusions tonight when I kneel and pray before the portrait hanging over my bed entitled "David and David," featuring Greene and Pollack as kids in pop warner uniforms... petting Uga.

    To put it differently, I don't give a f*%& what David Greene has to say. And if he said after seeing the same thing I saw on Saturday, then he's not a damned good dawg that bleeds red n black.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha...I like that last reference

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got to watch the videos after I got home...Nick Fairley is a dirty player.

    ReplyDelete