Pages

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

A couple of new trailers...

The first is a look at the upcoming Danny McBride (Kenny Powers) comedy Your Highness. It's from the director of Pineapple Express, although Danny McBride wrote the screenplay. I've been hearing about this for a while, and they filmed it in Northern Ireland using a lot of the same sets, props and equipment as HBO's Game of Thrones. Anyway, it has a stellar cast and I'm a huge McBride fan, so I'll be seeing this one. I like the mix of comedy and action. Also, Natalie Portman looks incredible in this movie. I'm starting to have second thoughts about saying she could not pull of Catwoman.

This is a red band trailer, meaning it is unrated and contains mature content. It has some foul language and partial nudity (essentially Portman's bare bottom). So, use caution when viewing.
Enjoy.


The next one is Ryan Reynolds' Green Latern. I don't know much about this DC comics character. He was sort-of a fringe character to Superman and Batman. But it looks interesting. Blake Lively looks great, so that's a plus. I didn't get an overwhelming "must see" vibe after watching this, but it looks like something I may catch in the theatre.

No comments:

Post a Comment